Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to DOWN THE TEE!

Hi and welcome to my new tennis blog, DOWN THE TEE! My goal here is to share my passion for tennis with all of my readers by previewing and reviewing every ATP tournament, providing brief day-by-day analysis of all the events, covering major professional tennis news and top stories, and featuring an up-and-coming player each Monday. Stay up to date with all of the tennis action here on DOWN THE TEE, and I encourage you to post comments and vote in all the polls.

Thanks for reading DOWN THE TEE,
Justin Cohen

I can be contacted by email at justincohen4@gmail.com

**Daily Updates will begin with a preview of the Pilot Pen in New Haven on Sunday**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin! Good luck with your blog! I know you'll do a great job!

Ken, Vincespadea.com